What is Oily Skin? Oily skin is the sebaceous glands in the skin makes too much sebum. Sebum are the waxy, oily substance that protects and hydrates the skin. Sebum is absolutely essential for keeping the skin healthy. Hold up! Because, too much sebum can lead to oily skin, clogged pores, and acne.
How To Know If You Have Oily Skin?
1. If you get shiny and greasy
2. Very larges Poe’s on the skin
3. Frequent pimples
4. Clogged pores and blackheads
5. Sometimes your skin might look rough & thick
How To Treat Oily Skin?
1. Wash REGULARLY with gentle soap & warm water.
2. Use a Toner
3. Pat your face dry
4. Use blotting paper
5. Use a mask
6. Use Non greasy moisturizers
7. Many people also say their diet is what keeps their skin from tripping. It may help to stay hydrated, avoid greasy foods and trans fats, and to eat a well-rounded diet full of whole foods.
8. Minimum the amount of makeup you wear